Claims Indirect Claims Indirect

IM FROM THE UK - NICE

Im from the UK, and i thought this was piss funny! make another one PLEASE!!! hahaha. i like it. sound and graphics were average but it was just funny. lol

Nikki Nikki

TOUCHED

I like this. an emotive film. love the music, nice dedication though. I want you to do something, check out my film called freak, its a long the same lines and TELL me what u think. peace and love. and plz tell me more about nikki.

deepest condolences. i feel you brother

amen.

kinky-monkey-666 responds:

I liked freak it was touching. Nikki was 16 and she was moving to washington at the end of shool at the beginning of summer. Moving from alaska. her and her family were driving and somewhere along the line she vanished. She and I were close so i know somethin is wrong.

good times good times

SHIT BUT FUNNY

read above....

peace and love

On the Computer On the Computer

WTF

PLEASE DONT WATCH THIS! ITS A WASTE OF 516K NG SPACE! ITS JUST 2 PHOTOS AND HIS DAD TELLIN HIM 2 GET OFF THE COMPUTER...HOW SAD!

GOD BLESS
AMEN

SportsBabeTV: The Cartoon SportsBabeTV: The Cartoon

ONE OF THE BEST..

despite this being done by pro's. this is amazing. sound and humour are top notch. I hope this gets on the top 50. well done

Kitten Kitten

hmmmmmmm

I DONT ENTIRELY UNDERSTAND WHY UR IN THE 2 SOMMAT RATINGS....IT DOSENT DO ANYTHING 4 ME!

TRY AGAIN...

LOVE ALWAYS

Ski Jump Ski Jump

FUNNY...BUT STICK MEN..

yeh me like.

i liked this a lot, funny, short and generally a good film for the portal. top notch man, im looking 4ward to seeing much more of this quality. :) keep it up!

check out my flick 'freak'

peace